Tuesday, November 10, 2015

6 months later..


Wow.. its been exactly 6 months & a day since my last blog post on this page.. I know I always say this, but I still can't believe how time has just flown by.

So much has happened in the past 6 months.. Where do I even start? The last time I left off, I was preparing to sit for my upcoming final exams. Fast forward 6 months later and I've finished my exams, went on amazing trips with friends and family in Europe, graduated university with a Law LLB (hons) degree, managed to pack 4 years of my life into 6 boxes (a reasonable amount considering how much stuff I had accumulated), moved back to Singapore, sat for more exams (ha) and travelled again. To sum it all up, the past 6 months have been quite a whirlwind. The next 6 months will also be crazy hectic, with more new opportunities & experiences in store for me.

I am clearly by no means a fully-fledged blogger. Although I've not been very diligent in updating, I hope to continue to utilise and grow this humble space as an outlet to share whatever insights or experiences I may have - be it fashion, beauty, food, and on the off occasion, to pen down some of my deep-rooted thoughts.

Will try to update this space with my trips in the past 6 months when I can fish for time - Italy, France, Greece, Korea and Bangkok.

Meanwhile, do follow me on my Instagram for more frequent updates! Also created a Snapchat & Dayre for more real-time and casual snippets of my life (not that I've much of an interesting life though) :)



X

No comments:

Post a Comment