Monday, July 22, 2013

Carousell - Items for sale!

As I've been clearing out my closet recently, I've rediscovered clothes that have just been left hanging on its hanger, all forgotten. Sometimes I buy a piece of clothing thinking I'll wear it ONE DAY.. I'm sure this may sound familiar to some ;) Most of them I've hardly even worn.. Others have not been nearly as lucky to grace my body & venture beyond the confines of my closet.
All of them are still in 100% mint condition so obviously, throwing them away would be a waste.
Finding out about Carousell couldn't have been better timing since I've been spring-cleaning my closet.
Basically, it's a Singapore based website (sorry if you're not living in SG :() that allows you to find a new home for your pre-loved items. You'll also be able to browse other people's items for sale - always tempting ;) Plus, they also have an app which you can download on your phone (available on iphone, not sure about other phones..) so you can shop/sell on-the-go! 

I created an account and have already uploaded 4 items. Will be uploading more items soon!
If you want to see the stuff I'm selling, create an account so you can check it out! My Carousell username is >> fashfoodx (carousell.co/fashfoodx)
Tell me if you guys create an account / already have one and I'll follow you!





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment