Saturday, July 6, 2013

Spreading some #INSTALOVE ♡

Instagram has become my guilty pleasure. Whenever I'm bored, Instagram is usually the anecdote. Whether I #hashtag something I'm interested in, whether I'm looking at food pictures at 1 in the a.m, or whether I'm looking at #OOTD's for inspiration, Instagram is where it's all happening ;)

Here are some of the Instagram profiles that I regularly browse. They are quite random but thought I would just share some #INSTALOVE 




Most of you will probably recognize her as the youngest sister of the Kardashian family in 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.
Needless to say, her Instagram makes me a tad bit envious of her California life..
Love her Californian style as well!

**

2) @thessy_saboskirt (instagram.com/thessy_saboskirt)



She's the owner of the Australian online clothing store, @saboskirt (their instagram is relatively visually-pleasing as well)
Again, love her style! Mainly just follow her to see what she wears.. LOL

**




Her insta page just gives me motivation to work hard so I'll be able to have a vast collection of Hermes' to rival hers in the future ;)

**




Don't even know how I managed to stumble across her page.
Don't know much about her either except that she is apparently the style & social editor of ELLE Thailand and that she is the founder of P's Material - so it's probably given that her style is very on point.

**




Yet another Thai instagrammer whose page I've no idea how I manage to come across, but whose style I love!
I've come to realize that Thai girls are actually quite fashionable. I like how @newyeargram posts OOTD's ('outfit of the day's') consisting of pieces from local Thai designers - gives me an opportunity to mark down places of interests before I go to Bangkok!

**




Finally - an Intagram account dedicated solely to food, glorious food! I've clearly saved the best for last.
Go check it out for yourself because words will probably not do their pictures any justice.. If you weren't hungry already, I bet you are now!

**

That's all for today!
..oh wait........

.
.

Another Instagram account I want to share the #INSTALOVE for!


Go follow @luxurazzi !! (www.instagram.com/luxurazzi)
Its a relatively new account, but it'll have luxury goods for sale on it! Some of the items are completely brand new but yet still cheaper than what they normally retail for in stores/local boutiques. Other than that, future items will include rare gems that are relatively difficult to get your hands on ;)
Everything is 100% authentic!
Local (Singapore) + international delivery available!

One item is already up (hint: something special that is not in production anymore).
And since we at @luxurazzi are feeling kind, we may even throw in a special free gift to our first few customers! (whilst stocks last)

@luxurazzi will be updating more items soon!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment