Thursday, July 4, 2013

SELLING - YSL Arty ring ♡♡

If you've read one of my previous posts, you will know that I am a big fan & an avid collector of YSL arty rings - pretty much their spokesperson (voluntarily). Well, I'm really just a big lover of almost anything YSL/Saint Laurent's in general. I got my first arty ring over 2 years ago now, and have been in love ever since. Not only that, my first ever arty ring is still in mint condition. 

Whenever I'm wearing a plain outfit, I always put this ring on. It's so interesting how a ring can complete your whole outfit. 
Even though it is a 'luxury', the price is pretty reasonable especially for a signature designer item which will remain timeless. 
Every girl should have a YSL arty ring. It's always going to be a classic piece - I can envision this ring being passed down to my future generations as a "vintage" heirloom.




I'm selling this YSL arty ring at $380 (Singapore dollars). Usual retail price is $400.
100% authentic + brand new. It comes in the classic YSL packaging - box + dust bag.
Local + international delivery is available.
I may even be throwing in a sneaky free gift as well ;)

This ring is sold out in many places, including local YSL boutiques as it is not in production anymore. So if you're lusting over it and interested, email me at luxurazzi@hotmail.com or search for luxurazzi on LINE (download the app on your phone if you don't have it already), before someone else snaps it up seeing as how it is quite a hot item!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment