Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lunch date :)

Caught up with some friends from my previous school, Sji international, yesterday! Ever since I left Grade 11 prematurely to go to the UK, I've obviously seen much less of my friends. If my memory serves me correctly, the last time I had seen these 2 (and Hannah) was probably over a year ago I dare say.. Especially since they'll be going off to uni this year and some of them are going to the opposite end of the earth, yesterday's lunch date doubled up as a catch up session. Better late than never :)


Our version of a 'funny-face' shot. 
lol don't tell them I posted this picture.. HAHA
Sticking out my tongue is just about the only funny face I can pull from my 'funny-face' repertoire seeing as how I can't go cross eyed and I just look downright unglam when I pull any other weird face other than sticking out my tongue.

**

Since we met up at Plaza Singapura for our lunch date, I went to the Sephora there as I was looking for a new eye cream. I haven't had the best impression of the sales people at Sephora. Usually when I'm looking at a new product, I'll ask for a sample of it to try out before actually committing to it. On occasions that I've gone into Sephora to ask for help, let's just say that the sales people haven't always had the most cheerful of demeanors. Some have also been rather stingy when it comes to giving me a product sample.
This time, I had a much better experience. The next time you find yourself at the Sephora branch in Plaza Sing, ask for Danial if you need help! He patiently talked me through all the products, without coming across as overbearing. He was very generous in giving me quite a good amount of the eye cream in my sample container as well. yay!
Whether they know it or not, the attitude of a sales person can make/break a customer's day..


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment