Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vintage Chanel's

Chanel is synonymous to timeless, classic, elegance. Chanel's creations, especially their handbags, embody all these adjectives. If Chanel's classics are always beautiful, put the words Chanel and 'vintage' together and I've pretty much died and gone to bag heaven (figuratively speaking, of course).

My mom decided to go through her treasure trove (closet) today. She pulled out several Chanel numbers nearly as old as I am, all of which I doubt are available in stores anymore. These bags have definitely shown to have withstood the test of time, and are still in mint condition - probably a combination of my mom's carefulness and the fact that it is Chanel, after all.

I can imagine these beauties (yes, I just personified a bag) being passed down as an heirloom for generations in my family - our descendants are going to be lucky.. If only my ancestors had kept Chanel bags to be passed on to me.



**


**


**


**


Velvet backpack

**

From here on out, start taking care of your handbags - they will become a coveted vintage piece in the future!

Which was your favorite piece?

xx

Links ~

No comments:

Post a Comment