Sunday, July 14, 2013

HAUL (ft. Harrods & YSL)

Having insomnia is not always the best. But as the old saying goes, "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade". So when my mom and I couldn't sleep one night, we decided to online shop instead! (sorry not sorry, father).. 

Thought I would just share some of the things we ordered online from Harrods, because frankly, who doesn't enjoy reading/watching hauls?

A very interesting cardboard box....


Ordered 2 bracelets from Valentino + an iphone 5 case from Stella McCartney!



1) Valentino - Rockstar wide bracelet (RED x gold studs)

If you've seen my latest outfit of the day post, this made an appearance.
I love anything red and this is no different. It gives a pop of color to any plain outfit.
This is part of Valentino's newest season, which is probably why I haven't seen too many people wearing this - so if this starts becoming a hot item, you know who started it first ;) hahah


2) Valentino - Rockstar wide bracelet (BLACK x gold studs)

Evidently, you can never have too many colors ;)



3) Stella McCartney - iphone 5 case



Let's just say your phone will not be falling out of this case anytime soon - not necessarily a negative though. At least your phone will be secure.
But although its slightly difficult when taking out your phone, this strap attached to the inside of the phone case is meant to make it easier when pulling out your phone. 
Anyways, I'm sure once you've used this case over a period of time, the leather will start to stretch out and it'll probably get easier to take out your phone overtime.


Got these YSL arty rings recently as well. If you've read my earlier posts, you would've probably figured out that I'm more or less an arty addict. Couldn't resist adding more colors to my YSL arty collection. My excuse - they're no longer in production so I might as well! (as some might say.. YOLO)

1) Dark blue stone x gold plated


I've been wanting to get this color for ages but haven't really seen it around. So when I laid my eyes on this, I just had to snap it up!
I especially love the subtle gold specks in the dark blue stone! ahhhh, what a beauty.


2) YSL Arty version 2.0 (?)
I'd like to think of this ring as the (not-so) ugly duckling of the bunch.
I probably should know all the arty jargon.. but I don't. Is it called the YSL Arty as well? If anyone knows, please let me know. 
Anyways, I thought this was quite a unique piece, especially since all my other arty rings are the same design despite being different colors.
This also has more of a vintage feel to it than the regular arty rings.


the ring ft. my cupcake nails!
I digress but can I just say something? I can't believe I've had these nails for the past 3 weeks now.. they're still looking as good as new despite my nails having grown quite alot. No signs of chipping whatsoever. Also quite surprised that the 3D rainbows are still intact and have not budged, considering how rough I can be at times.. hahh.


3) Coral x gold plated
Initially, I thought I wouldn't like this color as much as the rest. Now, it's actually one of my favorites!


ps/. Luxurazzi was selling the dark blue + coral arty rings on our instagram page. However, we've sold out as we only had 1 piece of each and as they're no longer in production, they are especially popular.
But fret not! If YOU would still like an arty ring, follow us at luxurazzi on instagram (www.instagram.com/luxurazzi) as we'll be posting more arty rings + other items soon!
& since you're reading this.... you can be the first to get your hands on them! You can pre-order! :) To pre-order, simply email luxurazzi@hotmail.com to say you're interested & we'll send you an email with all the different design options you can choose from!
100% authentic + brand new!
We do local (Singapore) delivery + international delivery too!



Hope you enjoyed this mini haul and if you would like to see more hauls in the future, request for them!
You can find me at:



xx


No comments:

Post a Comment